Why are the horn frames are expensive? This article mainly analyzes the scarcity of horn materials and the processing technology of horn frames, so th…
how to make buffalo horn glasses? As everyone knows, this pure natural material, It is also an excellent material for making buffalo horn frames, And …
Let's share some knowledges of buffalo horn glasses. Buffalo horn glasses are made of some beautiful materials, This article mainly talks about some f…
Each pair of different horn glasses has a different color. Common horn colors are shown in the picture. Since the material comes from nature, you can't find another pair of horn glasses with the same color in this world. Every pair of horn glasses you see is unique. As can be seen from our products, in addition to solid color horn glasses, there are also multi-color laminated horn glasses, which we achieve by using horn material lamination technology.
As a responsible buffalo horn eyewear manufacturer, our materials mainly come from Indian buffalo horns and Chinese Tibetan plateau yak horns, not endangered species. Horns are not collected until the natural life cycle is complete. If you're an animal lover like me, you might be concerned about how the horns are obtained.
Horn material itself is not a particularly expensive and rare material, but the reason why horn glasses frames are often expensive is that the process of horn glasses is very complicated and difficult to make. The manufacturing process of horn glasses frames is much more complicated than that of other glasses. From the selection of horn materials, only perfect materials can enter our production workshop, and many processes of horn glasses frames must be completed by hand. Workers can do it well, only skilled skilled workers can do it well.
1. Buffalo horn glasses are natural, and there will be no allergies and static electricity in skin contact;
2. Buffalo horn glasses are relatively light and very comfortable to wear;
3. Buffalo horn glasses frames are not easy to deform. Because the horn material is very hard, it is not easy to deform after special processing;
4. The color of each horn eyeglasses frame is unique;
5. Horn glasses frames can be combined with acetate, metal, titanium and wood materials to produce high-end glasses with various colors and styles;
6. Horn glasses frames have good gloss. The horn material is hard, and traditional hand-polishing is used during production to make its color smoother and brighter;
7. Buffalo horn glasses are living glasses. It needs your careful care. It is recommended to moisturize the horns with baby oil or olive oil regularly. When not in use, Wipe
it off gently and put it in the glasses case.
8. High-end horn glasses, each pair is a beautiful artwork, you can collection or as a gift;