Which is better, carbon fiber glasses or titanium glasses? Carbon fiber glasses and titanium glasses have their own advantages and disadvantages, it w…
How to make carbon fiber glasses? From the carbon fiber materials, and detail of the cutting, bending, tumbling and polishing, spraying, assembly, and…
Carbon fiber is an ultra light glasses with good toughness, providing great comfort and safety. This article describes the advantages and disadvantage…
Carbon fiber material, also known as black gold, is a high-strength fiber material that is beautiful, ultra-light, allergy resistant and durable. It is widely used in products and industries such as aerospace, military, and sports. With the development of glasses technology, it is also widely used in some high-grade carbon fiber glasses.
Carbon fiber was chosen for its light weight and high tensile strength.Carbon fiber glasses frames made of carbon fiber materials feel significantly lighter than traditional metal glasses frames. In addition, carbon fiber glasses frames are impact resistant, have high hardness, wear resistance, are not easily deformed, do not fade, are not allergic to skin, and are not easily corroded or rusted. They are very convenient to use in daily life or during exercise.
Carbon fiber is made mainly of carbon, which is black. The other colors we see are carbon fiber glasses that have been sprayed on later, or are the colors of other components of the composite.
Carbon fiber can be made into carbon fiber optical frames and also into carbon fiber sunglasses. Carbon fiber can be used for both frame and temples. But because carbon fiber is expensive and extremely tough, it is more commonly used as a material for temples.
1. Carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses are the lightest of all the other glasses made of different materials. They weigh only half as much as titanium glasses and are more resistant to impact.
2. Carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses have super strong toughness. Carbon fiber is mainly made of carbon, also the core element of diamonds, and has been tested to be 10 times stronger than iron, while weighing less than a quarter of iron and half of titanium. Strong tensile strength, can withstand 7 to 9 times stress of lifting steel.
3. Carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses have good corrosion resistance. At the same time, it has the characteristics of high temperature and radiation resistance, and can be used in a variety of environments.
4. Carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses are not allergic to skin. Carbon fiber glasses are healthy enough to have no irritation, toxicity or allergic reaction to human tissues.
5. The manufacturing process of carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses is complicated. As a result, there are not many manufacturers that can process and produce high-quality, sophisticated carbon-fiber glasses.
6. The unit price of carbon fiber glasses and carbon fiber sunglasses is generally relatively high. Carbon fiber is an expensive material, so the cost of carbon fiber glasses will be higher, but because carbon fiber glasses are very strong and durable, they will last a long time, so it is also cost-effective.