How about aluminum eyewear frames
21-09-28 10:39:02 By Bestsea eyewear
How about aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear frames? The aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear themselves are made of metal, which is a kind of aluminium eyewear. The aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear has the shiny texture of the fashionable acetate eyewear, and it has the advantage of being lighter than other eyewear frames. It is one of the widely used materials in the material of the frame.Follow the footsteps of Bestsea eyewear manufacturers,Let's take a look at how about the aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear.
Material characteristics of aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear:
The main element of aluminum-magnesium alloy is aluminum, adding a small amount of magnesium or other metal materials to enhance the hardness, so that the made eyewear have a certain degree of hardness, mainly with magnesium as the main additive element, which has good corrosion resistance and also It is called anti-rust aluminum alloy. Aluminum-magnesium alloy has the characteristics of strong quality, low density, good heat dissipation, and strong pressure resistance, which can realize the requirements of light and thin, anti-shock, electromagnetic shielding and heat dissipation of some products. Moreover, the weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy is also very light, which is suitable for the wide application of many products.
Features of aluminum-magnesium alloy eywear frames
1. Good gloss and beautiful appearance. The characteristics of the metal itself determine the luster of the frame, and the silver-white magnesium-aluminum alloy shell can make the product more luxurious and beautiful.
2. Corrosion resistance, sweat resistance, not easy to fade. The aluminum-magnesium alloy will generate a dense oxide film in the air, which can make the eyewear frame have the advantages of good corrosion resistance, and it is more resistant to sweat and does not fade.
Not even afraid of fire.
3. The eywear frame is light. The aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear frame is mainly aluminum, with a small amount of magnesium infiltrated, and aluminum itself is particularly light. The specific gravity of metal aluminum is 2.25g/cm3-2.75/cm3, which is about 1/4 of copper and 1/3 of stainless steel. Therefore, the aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear frame has the characteristics of ultra-light.
4. Good compression resistance and high abrasion resistance. It is a metal material itself, so it has some characteristics of metal and has the advantage of good compression resistance. Aluminum oxide is produced on the surface of aluminum-magnesium alloy, the surface is very hard, the hardness is higher than that of white steel, and the wear resistance is good.
5. Good electromagnetic wave shielding. The electronic wave shielding performance of aluminum-magnesium alloy is better than the effect of electroplating shielding film on plastic, which can save the electroplating process of electromagnetic wave shielding film and has good electromagnetic wave protection performance.
6. Good processability. It can be processed into complex shapes, and it is not easy to break at low temperatures. This excellent processability enables aluminum-magnesium alloy eyewear frames to be designed without solder joints.
7. Relatively safe and environmentally friendly. After specific treatment, the aluminum-magnesium alloy is non-toxic, nickel-free, safe and environmentally friendly, has a wide range of use, and is recyclable.
8. Easy to color and rich in colors. After the oxidation treatment, the surface of the aluminum-magnesium alloy will produce a dense microporous oxide layer, which is saturated with pigment to achieve the desired color.
9. The disadvantage is that magnesium-aluminum alloy is not particularly strong and wear-resistant, and the cost is higher, more expensive, and more difficult to form than ABS (need to use stamping or die-casting process).