Test methods for memory glasses
23-02-13 11:18:12 By Bestsea eyewear
Among the common glasses, memory glasses seem a bit "special". It is difficult to process and the style is relatively single. However, they are also popular with consumers because of their characteristics of super elasticity, super toughness and strength.
The production and quality control of memory glasses is higher than that of ordinary eyewear
. From materials to products, a series of tests are required. Only in this way can we produce truly high-quality memory metal glasses. In this article, we will learn about the tests of memory glasses from materials to product.
Material testing. Good materials are very important. Imagine that if the materials do not have super elasticity or can not pass the low temperature test, it is impossible to produce qualified memory glasses. After purchasing materials, we will conduct strict tests on them. Generally speaking, our test items mainly include bending and torsion test, low temperature test, etc. Only materials passing the test can enter our next production link.
After the products are produced, we have to carry out different tests. Because memory metal is generally used on the middle bar and the temple, mainly including the following tests:
1. Middle bar twist test for memory glasses. Clamp the front frame of the memory metal on the base of the test machine, clamp the positive and negative poles of the power supply on both sides of the frame , start the machine, twist it at least 50 times, and then check whether there is any fracture. Qualified glasses are free from deformation, breakage, wrinkling and other phenomena.
2. Middl bar bending test for memory glasses.
The bending test is similar to the twisting test. After the front frame of the memory metal is fixed on the machine, clamp the positive and negative power supply on both sides of the frame, start the machine, bend 90 degrees for at least 50 times. After taking it out, it is qualified if the eyewear is not deformed, broken or wrinkled.
3. Temple twist and bending test for memory glasses. The testing method of the temple is similar to that of the middle bar. We use a special temple test machine.First, fix the two ends of the temple on the machine, connect the positive and negative electrodes, turn on the machine, twist and bend at least 50 times, and check if it is not deformed, broken or wrinkled after taking it out.
4. Ultra-low temperature test for memory glasses. Memory metals are very sensitive to temperature, especially in low temperature environment. Some memory materials with poor quality are easy to become brittle, and are easy to break once twisted. The test method is to put the frame or memory metal parts in the environment of minus 10 degrees or in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, and then take it out to twist or bend for more than 50 times to check whether there are cracks and twists.
5. Plating adhesion test for memory glasses.
Either of the above tests can be selected and operated for at least 50 times, and then observe whether the coating has defects or peeling. Acceptance criteria: After the frame test, the surface is free from wrinkles, defects and peeling. Memory glasses
frame has very high requirements for plating quality. During plating, the requirements for plating materials and craftsmanship are very strict. Only in this way can the color of plating pass these tests.
Share Articles To:
PRE：Buffalo horn glasses material introduction
NEXT：Introduction of memory glasses