Wood eyewear belongs to the natural material glasses frame. The glasses frame made of natural material has different glossiness, is relatively light i…
some new breakthroughs have been made in materials and eyewear production technology,this also brings new business opportunities and new elements to t…
Here, we first would like to stress that the wooden glasses at this page are not made by ourselves. All are made by Kaidi Glasses Co., Ltd. The founde…
Different species of wood have different colors. Natural wood has a unique touch and beautiful texture, and natural wood eyewear have a unique age texture after being used for a long time. Therefore, each pair of wooden eyewear made of pure natural wood is unique.
The raw materials of wooden glasses mainly include beech, rosewood, white wood and mahogany, etc, which mainly come from some forest farms in South America, Africa, Indonesia and Europe. The characteristics of each kind of wood are also different. For example, beech generally comes from Germany. It is heavy, durable, and has strong impact resistance and can be made into various shapes with clear texture, uniform texture, and soft tones.it’s one of the most common woods for making wood glasses.
Yes, we can use natural wood to make wood eyewear, or we can mix other materials together to make it. You can see the pictures of wood glasses on our website. Many wood glasses combined with acetate, metal, titanium, horn, etc. The material enriches the structure, style and color of wooden glasses.
Wood eyewear are very exquisite in craftsmanship. 30% of processes need to use machines for rough embryos,and the remaining 70% need to be made by hand. It must go through 149 processes such as sawing, planing, milling, and polishing to make glasses. When making wooden eyewear, since the texture of the wood itself cannot be changed, the craftsmanship is required to be precise from the beginning. The comfort of the glasses is completely controlled by the touch of the producer's hands. On the threshold of processing, there are very high technical requirements.
1.Wood eyewear are pure natural, and there will be no allergies and static electricity in skin contact;
2.Wood eyewear are made of natural wood, with unique touch and beautiful texture;
3.Wood eyewear are lighter. The density of the board is generally about 1.35, the density of aluminum-magnesium alloy is about 2.8, the density of titanium alloy is generally about 4.5, the density range of wood is ≤0.350 to >0.950, such as the density of mahogany, rosewood is about 0.6, the density of sandalwood Wood will be larger, so the specific gravity of wood is undoubtedly the lightest of all materials.
4.Wood eyewear are less flexible, so spring hinges are often used;
5.The density of natural wood is relatively small, the surface is not so shiny;